Created in 2019, this association has set itself the goal:
– To promote and develop physiotherapy in the field of Haemorrhagic Diseases (haemophilia, Von Willebrand disease and other haemorrhagic disorders).
– To strengthen the links between professionals concerned by these diseases and to facilitate the dissemination of information.
– To organise scientific meetings with the French-speaking physiotherapists concerned and to publicise the work of these meetings.
– To maintain contacts with all associations in the bleeding disorders community.
– To promote the continuing education of the members of the association.
– To cooperate with existing national and local structures for the improvement of care provision.
– To train any student or professional.
– To promote physical activity for patients suffering from these diseases.
– Participation in international meetings.